Monday, March 12, 2012

Monkey Madness Monday: Springing ahead

I HATE daylight savings time. That extra hour of sleep in the morning is precious to me (I know it's a facade, it's not really an extra hour, but that early in the morning it feels like it). To take that away from me, well, it's just cruel. I'm not a springer, I don't spring to anywhere, especially not to an hour less of sleep.

I used to be an early riser. I thrived on it, getting up before the sun, drinking my coffee, catching up on my news, Facebook, and Twitter. But now I stay up late working or whatever, and I sleep like crap, so I value every single second of sleep I get.

Can we petition the powers that be to keep our hours as are and not spring ahead? I mean, it's not like it's unheard of. Arizona does it!! (Yes, I realize Arizona has one season, but still, come on! Who's with me?!?)

Would that mess up the whole space/time continuum and cause the earth to implode on itself?

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, Megan. Can't sign your petition. Because I L-O-V-E love daylight savings time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I used to like you so much. ;)

    ReplyDelete

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews