Tuesday, December 11, 2012

MIA

Sigh, it's been a rough road this last month. I participated in NaNoWriMo, and I didn't finish, but did get 30k on a new book.

I had a couple disappointing book store events, I think the first was because of placement, the second, definitely advertising.

And my debut year is coming to an end, and to be honest, it was a little disappointing, and I'm coming to grips with that.


I was going to go into detail, but decided against it. I'll just say, my book sold pretty well, there were just some bumps in the road that in my opinion stopped it from becoming more than it was.

I have decided I'm not going to market Never Eighteen any more. I'm going to look forward to what comes next. I don't know which book it will be, or if it will be traditional or self publishing, but I know I still want to do this, so I'll keep working.

And Happy Birthday to my Dad.

Have a great Tuesday all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews