Wednesday, March 13, 2013

What the hell day is it?

It's Wednesday, right? I've been busy, so I haven't blogged for a few days. Okay, that is not the entire truth. I've been lazy too. And tired. And I just haven't wanted to do much of anything. But let's catch you up on some things...

Hmm, still working on Dissected hoping to publish by July. Working on some revisions and formatting, then will get it edited. My Indiegogo campaign is still going. Click here to find out about the project, the book, or to watch the trailer.

I've got some interest from over seas for the rights for Never Eighteen. Brazil and Spain have contacted me. It would be really cool, but you never know how those things are going to go.

I've not written. Not a single young adult word in weeks. This is not good. I've been focusing on Dissected, side projects, and life stuff, and I've put the writing on the back burner. I've cleared some things off my plate though so I should be getting back to it this week. Still working on the fairy tale retelling.

I signed up for the SCBWI Western Washington conference. Pretty excited about it. There are some interesting topics this year.

That's about it I think. Other than that been busy with my kids and their soccer, music, drivers ed. I've been kickboxing, and napping quite a bit. (my doctor told me I had to listen to my body, my body quite frequently revolts and tells me to slow down)

What's up with you this week? Do you have any short term or long term writing goals?

"Image courtesy of thaikrit/ FreeDigitalPhotos.net"

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews