Thursday, February 6, 2014

Dissected free for you Kindle tomorrow!

Man, it's been a crazy busy couple weeks. Again.

I had my first school visit in conjunction with my book Dissected. I went to Tacoma's School of the Arts and talked to an English class about traditional and indie publishing, as well as the book itself. They had some great questions for me. I think it was a successful visit.

To celebrate, the Kindle version will be free on Amazon all day tomorrow, February 7th. If you've not read it, go get your copy.

If you read it, I would urge you to leave a review. Reviews truly help us small, tiny, miniscule authors get noticed. Really they do.

Also, if you are a Tacoma/Seattle area school librarian or English teacher I would love to visit your school. It's one of my favorite things about being an author. Feel free to send me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews