Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Winners and Free Books


So, today marks the year anniversary of my novel Dissected. If you've read my blog before, you may know, since publishing it, I haven't had a lot of time to market it, so I'm starting now, on its anniversary.

I began with a contest for a huge prize pack, and picked the winner yesterday. And the winner is...Samantha Gee!!! Congrats!!

See what she won:




I want to thank everyone who entered and those who spread the word.

Don't forget Dissected is free for your Kindle today on Amazon.

It has an average 5 star rating.

Readers have called it "Gutsy" "Powerful" "Raw" "Edgy" and "Intense" so if you know anyone who would be interested, spread the word.

If you decide to take the opportunity to read it, it would be great if you'd take the time to give it a short review on Amazon. Reviews really do help sell books on Amazon.

Thanks for your support! I <3 you="">


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews